A Different Kind of Home Care Company
Local & Independently Owned
Around The Clock Care is a local, independently owned home care provider committed to our clients since 1990 with the focus on providing unparalleled, comprehensive and professional care for our clients.
Around The Clock Care is a licensed personal services agency that is independently owned and operated in Evansville, IN, and provides quality in-home non-medical services for the people in our community that are physically unable due to age, illness or accident. We are able to provide the in-home care that allows seniors to maintain their sense of dignity and enhance their quality of life.
Specializing in custom care, Around The Clock Care offers a variety of services and flexible scheduling. Personal situations change and Around The Clock Care will adapt as needed to best assist your needs.
Around The Clock Care offers in-home consultations, at no obligation to you. If given the opportunity to serve you, our staff will work closely with you and/or your family to ensure consistency and quality care.
Some benefits of Around The Clock Care include:
- Free In-Home Consultation and Evaluation
- Schedules and services can be customized to your specific requirements
- Compassionate Attendant Caregivers are available as needed. Services range from 4 hours minimum to 24 hours per day, seven days a week including holidays.
- Staffing arrangements can easily be changed by phone when conditions warrant
- Phone representatives are available Around The Clock, 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Some long term care insurance policies may cover some or all in-home services. Please contact our office to determine if your policy’s benefits include this type of coverage.
Our Attendant Caregivers
The quality of our care is a reflection of our Attendant Caregivers. We closely evaluate and carefully select individuals who must successfully complete a criminal background check and multiple reference checks. They are highly qualified individuals who are insured and who are provided with specialized training using the highly regarded American Red Cross Family Caregiving Program. The strength of the American Red Cross training program lies not only in their expert content, but also in the way this content is delivered.
This program covers all areas of caregiving with specific training on “Caring for a Loved One with Alzheimer’s Disease or Dementia.” For more information about this program, please call the American Red Cross at (812) 471-7200, or email the American Red Cross at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The American Red Cross name and emblem are used with its permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement, express or implied, of any product, service, company or individual.